Development of an Evidence Based Toolkit to Help Decide When and How to Disclose Disability in Job Search
Are you a youth with a disability who is employed/ looking for work? Consider participating in our study on July 24 at Holland Bloorview.
We want youth’s input in developing a simulation to help youth with disabilities to learn how and when to disclose their condition to potential employers.
Who can participate: We are looking for:
● Youth with a disability, aged 15-24
● Able to read/write in English
● Are currently employed, enrolled in training, or seeking employment
● willing to be audio recorded in the development sessions
What’s Involved: Participants will be asked to take part in:
● A 2.5-hour simulation development session, including a 30 minute de-brief reflection
● Participants will receive a small token of appreciation: a $10 gift card for participation in the focus group.
If you are interested in participating in this study or have additional questions, please contact Elaine Cagliostro at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-425-6220 x6496 with your interest, and they will get back to your shortly