We are happy to announce that K. Singh from Brampton, Ontario won our Early Bird Draw
Thank you for supporting our FIRST HC HOPE 50/50 DRAW
We are so excited to welcome you to Hydrocephalus Canada’s newest fundraising effort! 50% of the proceeds from the ticket sales will go towards vital programs & services, and someone like YOU will be taking home the other 50%. Your ticket purchase supports people living with hydrocephalus and/or spina bifida across Ontario.
License Number: RAF1197145
Draw Date: December 16, 2020 at 11 a.m.
** Members of The Hydrocephalus Canada Board of Directors, their spouses, children or children-in-law and employees of Hydrocephalus Canada, their spouses, children and children-in-law are not eligible to participate.
Thank you to our generous sponsor for this draw
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are you looking to purchase a ticket as a gift, it’s as simple as:
For a gift, enter your recipient’s first and last name, email address* in “Step 2”. In “Step 3” enter only the credit card holders’ information as the purchaser. For group buys simply add “in trust” after the group leaders last name in “Step 2”.
2. I live in Ontario, but I’m currently in another Province or Country, can I still purchase tickets?
Unfortunately, you MUST be in Ontario at the time of purchase.
3. How do I get my tickets when I order online?
After buying, we’ll email you a receipt with your 50/50 registered numbers from a Random Selection System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
4. I purchased a ticket – can I get a refund?
Each purchase will be looked at on a case to case basis. If the request for a refund has merit and is made prior to the draw, we will determine if the refund is eligible. If you have found an issue with your purchase and would like to inquire, contact us.
5. Which methods of payment are accepted?
No in-person sales, cash or debit can be accepted at this time. You can purchase tickets with the following credit cards:
- American Express
6. I’m having trouble buying tickets, what do I do?
• Try using a different browser – we find Google Chrome works best.
• Ensure you are physically in Ontario when purchasing, and have clicked “yes” to sharing your location.
• Some corporate firewalls block purchases such as these, try buying at home.
• Make sure you are using an approved payment method listed above.
If you are still having trouble, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-387-1575 we would love to help you!
7. How is the winning number picked?
The winning ticket number will be selected by Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for that draw date.
8. I didn’t receive my tickets- what do I do?
First, please check your junk mail and spam folders, tickets can sometimes be filtered due to strict filters. If you check spam and still can’t find your tickets, please contact us with the information below:
- Your name
- The name the tickets were purchased under
- When you purchased the tickets
- The email address the tickets should have been sent to
Questions? We can help!
The Hydrocephalus Canada Team would love to help you with any Hope 50/50 questions you may have! Please send all your questions to email@example.com